Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How to Install Windows 7 on Nokia 5800/5230/5233/5235/N97/N97 mini

Here are the steps to change Nokia to Windows 7 on Symbian S60V5. Remember this will change only the User interface. You can always uninstall.

1. Download GDesk.rar from following link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=251IRIJ3
2. Follow the Readme.txt file given in the file. Now run GDesk from your installed applications.
3. Tap your screen, then click on Design >>  Load Design
select Windows 7 Ultimate.gdd from your phone
Location : Memory card\+GDesk\Windows 7 Ultimate.gdd
7. Now go to options and tick following option for better result
Replace Main
Full Screen
Hide title caption
Disable menu tap
It is compactable with Nokia 5230, 5800, 5235 and 5233

8 comments:

  1. I'm tryna download megaupload but I can't, it shows me something like an image so i really donno what to dooo anymore, please help me out guys, i really wanna see my phone this way... I'm using Nokia 5800 and 5230 so please, if its possible to send me megaupload, please email me at thabowilliam3134@gmail.com...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. brother there r file removed and showing FBI warning.. :( can post new link.. i most like it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. اشكرك لالة مولاتي ريحانة على الشروبة.. مدونة هيا

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does not work nokia 5230.

    ReplyDelete